Who we are
"Arise and shine for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee". We are planted by God on the Gold Coast at this crucial time to bring light and Holy Spirit revival to the City. The Lord has given us a mandate to win the city back for him and we believe that what he did in Nineveh can be accomplished on the Gold Coast. Our vision is to see the whole of Gold Coast come to their knees for Jesus Christ, our Lord and saviour. We are a loving family and we have been been sent to people of all races, cultures and background. We trust the Holy Spirit will help us to bring the lost souls back to Christ, to fulfil this task we will rely on active evangelism, preaching of undiluted word of God with consistent prayer and fasting. We hope to reach the less privileged people in our community and our nation through our welfare programmes.Isaiah 60:1
- To make Heaven by living a life of Holiness.
- To take as many people as possible with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
To achieve bullet 2 & 3, we will plant churches within five minutes of walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries. We will pursue this objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for Jesus Christ our Lord.
- To bring Goldcoast on its knees for Christ through prayer and fasting, evangelism, welfarism and preaching of undiluted word of God.
- To develop disciples who are committed and can then move on to fulfil the great commission all over Goldcoast and rest of Australia